Thursday, September 15, 2005

no baby yet and update on mom

wow  its been a while since I had a chance to do an update....  so here it is. Still no baby yet, although she is still 3 cm dialated and 100% efaced, she is having contractions  but they aren't strong yet. Mom is doing a little better, her foot still bothers her. I took her to the Dr on Tuesday, and the stitches weren't ready to come out yet, so I have to take her back on the 20th, which is also Gregs 35th birthday. This Saturday I am going to go see Lonestar in concert. I am so excited. On Monday I am taking Greg to the Tractor pull for his birthday. We are both off work Monday and Tuesday, but I do have school both days. Classes are going really well. I had papers due in my abnormal psych class and my social work w/ individuals class,  both papers I got A+  woooooooohoooooooooo. Computer class we only get grades when we take a test ( thats when we also turn in all our homework). I get a feeling that Madison will make her appearance on Saturday. I already said if she does I am gonna beat her butt. Aunt Roni really wants to go to the concert. Although if I do get the call that they are on the way to the hospital, the only concert of lonestar I will see will be on dvd on CMT. lol Work is really really busy right now,  one of our clients is the American Red Cross. With all the donations coming in for Hurricane Katrina relief we have been up to our eyeballs in donations. IF I get to go to the concert I will be putting pictures on here of it on Sunday night,  If you don't see pictures of the concert  then you will see pictures of Madison. I already have one gift for her bought that I am not gonna give to her until she is born lol  I do know I will be buying more as soon as I see her lol  I gotta spoil the little munchkin   

No comments: