Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Madison Nicole Has arrived

On Sunday September 18, 2005  at 8:58 P.M. Denise Delivered a healthy baby girl, Madison Nicole. She weighed 6 pounds 13 ounces and is 20 and 3/4 inches long. Mom and baby are both doing fine. They came home tonight. Maddie was introduced to her dog "brothers" tonight also, and that went really well. Dad and grandma( Denises mom) was in the delivery room at the time of birth. Jimmy cut the embilical cord also. Maddie was so anxious to come out, she flew out. The Dr said she never saw a baby come out so fast. As a result of that, they didn't have a chance to suction her before she was totally delivered, and she also tore her mom really bad, 4th degree lacerations. I am so happy, I have the most beautiful baby ever as my neice. I love her very much, Mom and I went to their house tonight when they got home so we could see and hold Maddie 1 more time before I go back to work tommorrow. I already can't wait till this weekend to see her again. When I found out her middle name was Nicole, I was shocked. Greg and I told no one in the family that when I lost the triplets that we also named them,  Gregory Jr.  Katrina Renee, and Alisha Nichole.  Only difference is we spelled the name different. Mom and I think this was Dads way of letting us know he is still with us. He would be so proud right now, he did send down a beautiful baby girl to our family. Jimmy and Denise are already making wonderful parents. I am so proud of them.

No comments: