Tuesday, November 29, 2005

update busy busy busy

I have been so busy lately. Exams are just over a week away, I have papers and projects due soon I am working on. I am also busy trying to help mom, and get ready for Christmas. The memorial service dad started 15 years ago is being held on Dec 8 and I am going to that not only in dads memory but also my babies memory. I am also having a few medical problems and have to go in for testing on Dec 12 and 13. I am very scared and nervous. Madison is getting so big, she weighs 10 lbs already. she is smiling at people now and is alert more. I still can't get Greg to hold her, she is so little he is still afraid to hold her. I already know as soon as he holds her, then POOF she will also be her uncles little girl. I can't wait for Christmas now. I have lost 40 pounds so far woooooooohooooooooo. I am feeling so much better about that, now to just get the rest of my medical probs taken care of and I will be good to go.

No comments: